Surtronic surface finish/roughness products ideal for a wide range of industries including precision bearings, process control, automotive, heavy industry, flooring, and aerospace engineering and many more. The S-100 series has the key attributes that are most important for quality control in today’s precision industries; Taylor Hobson’s Talyprofile software package is designed for Roughness measurement instruments.
Surtronic S-100 Series Surface Roughness Tester Features
- Advanced roughness parameter options to suit your application
- USB Connectivity for charging, USB stick storage or printing
- Measure any surface, any height with the included stylus lift
- Anti-slip V-feet mean the system can be used on flat or curved surfaces
- Built to last, by design – Impact resistant rubberised mouldings
- 2000 measurements from a single charge.
- Taylor Hobson provides full certification for artefacts and instruments in our purpose built ISO graded clean room UKAS facility.