The Talyrond 131 is an affordable roundness cylindricity measuring instrument capable of automated operation of both its radial arm and vertical column. The system uses an air bearing spindle with full centre and level capability mounted on a cast iron base, the instruments small footprint allows it to be bench mounted and situated either in the laboratory or on the shopfloor.
Taylor Hobson’s Ultra software allows the user to create programs and like most of Taylor Hobson’s roundness range a simplified user interface can be provided, this facility is particularly useful in multi part measurement and reduces the need for training.
- High precision air bearing spindle with roundness accuracies to +/- 0.02um
- Talymin 5 gauge mechanism with 2mm range
- CNC operated motorised radial arm and column
- Fast manual centre and level capability
- Windows based Ultra roundness software with measurement capability to national and international standards